Soul Secrets for Self-Love Journal
an experiential guide to knowing & loving yourself
If you're ready to re-connect with YOU, make peace with where you are now, get to know your inner, wise self, so that you can begin to love yourself and live a joyful life on your terms, then the Soul Secrets for Self-Love Journaling Experience (aka 'mini retreat in a box') is the perfect guide for you.
It's easy to get lost in your run-away thoughts...
I know, I've been there!
It starts with one negative thought and before you know it, you're off on a downward spiral of negativity.
The Soul Secrets for Self-Love Journaling Experience will support and guide you through those times, and provide you with a flexible structure to follow.
Journaling has been a great support for me over many years of my own personal development, and it features in much of my teaching and coaching of women, to deepen their self-love, re-connect with who they are and hear their inner voice.
I've now poured my heart and soul into creating the perfect traveller's notebook style journal, including online meditations too, to support you in regaining your authentic power and enjoying a truly fulfilled life.
Including online meditations and moon ceremonies, this 'journaling experience' is way more than 'just a journal'.... to start with, it's really 5 journals in one..... read on to see what else is included.
"...I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all....~
from 'The Greatest Love of All' sung by George Benson
I've been supporting and guiding women to access a deeper love for themselves for over 12 years, using a mixture of online trainings, in person therapies and retreats, so that they can more easily:
- say what they need to say - how many times have you held back because you don't feel worth it?
- set clear boundaries - no more automatic 'yes' responses as you get clear on what you love, what you don't and what's important to you
- know and love yourself NOW - no more waiting until... 'xyz' has happened.
To love yourself is the greatest gift you can give to yourself, and to others.
The more you honour and respect your needs and wishes, the more you will notice others doing the same to you too.
It can be hard to know where to start though!
Based on my experience of teaching deeper self-love programmes, I have created a structured starting point for you - or a deepening point if you have already done some work on yourself.
We can always take things to the next level, even using the same tools or processes.
The first journal to combine self-love 'soul prompts', gratitude & meditation reflections, moon ceremonies & space for free-flowing journaling... PLUS over 2.5 hours of online meditations
The problems with traditional blank page, bound journals
- sometimes, staring at a blank journal page can be too daunting! so you never get started
- you may want different journals for different topics, e.g. I have a separate journal for gratitudes, meditations & ceremonies because I don't want these writings in amongst my deeper, introspective self-development journaling
- you don't want to spoil a journal you love by ripping out pages that you want to destroy, e.g. after you've done some letting-go writing that you don't want to re-read
- you don't quite finish a journal before starting the next so waste paper
- you're running out of room to store all of your historic journals! and don't want to destroy them
I created the perfect solution..... a planner style ring-bound journal!
Having got back into using a physical planner a few months ago (who doesn't love an excuse for more stationery!), I had a flash of inspiration.
I realised that what I would love in a journal is:
- the flexibility of being able to take pages out without spoiling it
- to be able to move pages around
- to group together my gratitude pages
- to group together my meditation reflections
- to group together my new moon & full moon ceremony notes
- some prompts to get me info a flow of writing, and some blank pages
- AND, when I've finished focusing on a topic, to be able take these out and keep them (without the bulk of the cover) and then add in new pages on my area of focus
- in other words..... a cross between a journal and a planner!
- oh, and small enough to put into my handbag and take anywhere with me :)
and that's how the Soul Secrets for Self-Love Journal was born.... after months of research and development!
and there's more.... I always journal with incense burning and a crystal to hand... and often after having listened to a meditation, so this 'journal' is way more that 'just another journal'... it's a complete 'kit' of everything you need.
AND! I know how difficult it is to keep up momentum when faced with blank pages, so each journal (self-love is the first 'theme'), contains 44 prompts to give you a focus.
Did I mention that you have a choice of colours too? :)
Choose from Blue, Brown, Pink or Red.
Watch me 'opening the box' and sharing what you'll find inside
Your 'mini retreat in a box' includes ALL of the following:
Inside your box you will find:
- A5 PU Leather traveller's notebook containing 150 sides (75 pages) of specially designed paper divided into 5 sections - choice of 4 colours
- Rose Quartz reiki infused crystal to align your energy with self-love
- Stamford incense to create a calming environment for journalling & meditating
- An eco pen - fully recyclable
- Details on how to connect to the supporting online meditations and ceremonies
Inside your journal you will find:
- 44 Self-Love journal prompts to create a deeper connection to your authentic heart's desires
- Space to record 64 days of gratitudes to lift your spirits
- Space to record 64 meditation experiences and the insights you receive through connecting with your higher self
- Full & New Moon Ceremonies to follow including dates for 2022 & 2023 & Space to record 24 moon ceremony notes
- 20 sides of blank pages for free-flowing journalling and/or to move around to other sections
Online you will find:
- Welcome videos with full instructions on how to get the most out of the journal
- 2.5 hours of guided visualisations for your meditation experiences - ideal for beginners
- Moon ceremonies to follow along with as you connect to the magic of the moon
The Soul Secrets for Self-Love Journaling experience makes the perfect present - for yourself and for friends!
Journals will be despatched within 48 hours (Mon-Sat) using Royal Mail 1st class parcel post - though could be longer due to postage strikes! Please read the Returns & Refunds Policy before purchasing.
If purchasing for a friend, please include their address if you wish it to be sent directly to them. Your friend will then need to register to gain access to the online resources - instructions on how to do this are in the journal.
Please get in touch if you live outside the UK so that I can confirm a price for you including postage.
Received a Soul Secrets Journal as a Gift? Register here to access the online resources - FREE
To access the included online resources after receiving a Soul Secrets for Self-Love Journal as a gift, please register your details now by clicking on the image to the left (or above on mobile).
You will need the coupon code provided as an addendum inside your journal
Buy Soul Secrets for Self-Love for yourself
£49 plus UK 1st class postage
(£53.45 total) SAVE £5 USE COUPON CODE NEWYEAR-NEWMEPurchase now
Gift Soul Secrets for Self-Love to a friend
£49 plus UK 1st class postage & personal message
(£53.45 total) SAVE £5 USE COUPON CODE NEWYEAR-NEWMEPurchase now
Buy Soul Secrets for Self-Love: Click & Collect
SAVE £5 USE COUPON CODE NEWYEAR-NEWMEPurchase now
How do I buy for a friend?
I live outside the UK, can I still buy a journal?
How do I buy more than 1 journal?
Is there a 'click & collect' option?
Can I buy extra content pages?
I already have a binder, can I just buy the contents?
Remind Me - What's included in the Journal?
Can I sell these journals in my shop?
Refunds & Returns Policy
Hi, I'm Dawn Petherick,
I support 'women on the edge' (and some men too!).
You'll know if you're a 'woman on the edge' because you'll likely be feeling stuck in life, or a bit lost. Not sure where you're heading but at the same time feeling an inner longing to change and for something more.
This was me twenty years ago and I've spent the time since then raising my self awareness, getting to know ME and what I value, connecting to my divine, higher self and my spiritual guides. I've invested £000's in my own personal and spiritual development and have been supporting women to do the same for over 10 years.
It's an ongoing journey as we continually grow and develop and I still pinch myself that this now my full time 'work' - not that it feels like work!
I support you through retreats, my Soulfull Living Sanctuary monthly membership group, 1:1 therapeutic sessions and workshops/trainings - and NOW, through these brand new, Soul Secrets Journals :)
I look forward to meeting you on retreat soon!