Reiki Masters One Day Training
2023 Dates: 26th November
Other dates available by arrangement
Usui Reiki Master
Take your Reiki practice to the next level
If you're a Usui Reiki Level 2 practioner with (ideally) at least six months since you were attuned to Reiki Level 1, this is the perfect next step along your Reiki pathway.
Some Reiki practioners feel called to teach, and some don't yet feel ready, but are ready for a deeper experience beyond Reiki Level 2.
I have now separated out the Reiki Master training from the Reiki Master-Teacher course to make it a standalone, one day workshop to make this a possibility for you.
You will learn:
- Master symbols and their use
- Reiki Meditations
- Reiki Master Attunement
- Reiki Psychic Surgery
- The Antahkarana Symbol and its usage
- Hui Yin technique
Included in the day:
- Reiki Master manual
- Reiki Master attunements
- Reiki meditations
- Certificate of completion
- Ongoing support via my Reiki students WhatsApp group & Reiki shares
- Refreshments – please bring lunch with you
- £115 for the day
- Your ongoing time and dedication to practice what you have learned, particularly over the following 21 days
-It is advisable not to drink alcohol for at 24 hours before your attunement
- attunements start a 21 day integration period - ideally avoid alcohol during this time too
Reiki Mastership is an important step en-route to becoming a Reiki Teacher - if that appeals to you.
There is no rush with Reiki :)
You will know if/when the timing is right for you to progress to the next stage.
Choose which date you wish to book onto:
About your teacher
Dawn was attuned to Reiki 1 in 2005 and since then Reiki and working with energy has been one of the foundations of her life. Her training was part of a longer well-being week which she looks back on as being an ‘epiphany’ week. She has been on a personal and spiritual development journey every since and now coaches, mentors and teaches others. Read more of Dawn's background